Thursday, October 17, 2013

Vip Update

Hi guys! I have not been updating lately because ive been busy with a new simester or year or what ever you people call it. So I better catch up on things. So well as you may already know that Moviestarplanet has updated the Vip and I just brought judge just before that and I was pretty angry, some of you guys may be in the same situation right? Well then you can update it, but still costs, seriously? Well I emailed msp kinda annoyed. They said you can update it for free, read the forum. But I found out you do have to pay!!! WHAT!
So yeah but then they got back to me again and gave me couple of well starcoins about 20.000 and now its repaid but dont just go and email them randomly asking now theyhave knowed if you paid just before okay ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ snaz x

No comments:

Post a Comment