Tuesday, August 20, 2013

:( SAD FACE :(


Hi Guys, this post is just a quick post. Look, I have been really down lately that my new series Love Is Not So Far Away has not had many views and I just really want a good amount of views but it's actually annoying me now that...Yes I Am Saying Her Name on MSP Sapphire Converse has not watched my movies and keeps beggin me to watch hers, OMG How Rude? RUDE?

But I ma chuffed with the comments from fans I have got about 50 fans now that have messaged me in a kind way. Thanks Guys! Love Quisha x

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel Sad Buddy I hardly get any views I only get 5-6 and you get 30-80 Views , Your so lucky People love you and No-one told me their my fan and lots of people have said they are your fan :( So yeah Don't feel Sad Dude Cheer up!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete