Saturday, August 17, 2013

                                          How to persuade your parents to buy you VIP.

There are two easy steps: If they do not work, I am sorry to say this but your either a naughty child or your parents are extremely harsh .

1) Be Good and not get grounded and that etc.
2) Get your mate over to help you. Now get your laptop and make a document or a power point that mentions the red things on the picture below and do not mention the prices and the things in blue on the picture below. Then make your friend show your mum and also as a bonus make your friend say "plus my mum is getting me VIP so maybe me and .....(you)  could both be like VIP mates or something??" LOL I did that with my friend Jasmin (Jazzy143) and it worked. And so then it's fare on your mate do the same at there house :) TADA!!!!! :)                     

No comments:

Post a Comment